At the end of the day, it’s always nice to come home to a clean kitchen. Maybe you need some extra help cleaning up, and that’s where this article comes in.
Blackstone Griddles are amazing for cooking pancakes, eggs, or bacon, but how do you keep them from looking like they need a good scrubbing before you can put them away? Find out all the steps involved in cleaning your griddle, plus tidbits from my own personal experience.
what is a Blackstone griddle?
A Blackstone griddle is a type of griddle made from Blackstone. They are typically used for cooking eggs, bacon, and other breakfast foods. Blackstone is a type of porous volcanic rock that retains heat well, so the griddle can be used to cook food quickly and evenly.
To clean a Blackstone griddle, first, make sure that the griddle is completely cooled. Wipe down the entire surface with a cloth or paper towel to remove any oils or sweat from your hands. Next, use a brush to scrub the surface clean. Make sure to get into the nooks and crannies of the griddle. Finally, dry the griddle off completely before storing it away.
How to clean a Blackstone griddle
If you own a Blackstone griddle, then you know that it can become dirty quickly. Here are a few tips on how to clean it:
- Use a damp cloth to clean the griddle top and sides.
- Use a hard-bristled brush to scrub the griddle bottom.
- Wipe off any food residue with a dry cloth.
Things to avoid when cleaning your griddle
Cleaning a Blackstone griddle is not difficult, but there are a few things you should avoid if you want your griddle to last.
- Never use harsh chemicals or abrasives to clean the griddle. These will damage the surface and potentially loosen the stones.
- Make sure to clean all of the residues off of the griddle with a cloth before oiling it. This will help prevent sticking and make the griddle easier to clean in the future.
- Always use caution when using heat on any surface. If the griddle is not properly maintained, it could easily catch on fire.
Things you should use when cleaning your griddle
When it comes to keeping your Blackstone griddle looking and performing its best, there are a few key items you’ll want to keep on hand. Here are four of the most commonly used items when cleaning a Blackstone griddle:
- White Vinegar: White vinegar is a natural cleanser that works well on both grease and carbon buildup. Simply spray it on the surface of the griddle, scrub with a cloth or sponge, then rinse with water.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is another tried-and-true cleaning agent that can remove grease, food residue, and even leftover scents from your griddle. Simply sprinkle it over the surface, work into a paste with a brush or your hands, then scrub with a cloth or sponge.
- Salt: A little salt can help to clean away built-up grease and food residue on your griddle. Sprinkle it over the surface and scrub with a stiff brush or pad.
- Hot Water: Once all of the debris has been removed, simply wet down the surface with hot water and wipe down clean.
How to Clean a Blackstone Griddle fast
The Blackstone griddle is a great addition to any kitchen, and its versatility makes it a favorite for cooks of all levels of experience. But like any other metal tool, the griddle can become dirty over time. Here are some tips for keeping your griddle clean and shining:
- Always use a cleaning cloth or sponge with hot water and soap. Be sure to work the soap into the fabric well, as it will help remove dirt, grease, and food residue.
- If the griddle is particularly dirty, it may be best to clean it with a bit of oil first. This will help prevent corrosion and build-up on the metal. However, be careful not to over-oil the griddle; too much oil can make it difficult to clean later.
- Store your Blackstone griddle in a cool, dry place when not in use.
What is the best way to clean a Blackstone griddle?
There are a few different ways to clean a Blackstone griddle, depending on the type of griddle. For cast iron griddles, you can use a wire brush to clean the surface. For stainless steel griddles, you can use a cloth and cooking oil to clean them. How to Clean a Blackstone Griddle, Stainless Steel.
Griddles are hard to clean and take a lot of care of. However, all you need is the right tool for the job and this is exactly what you will get with the Blackstone DuraClean Cast Iron Griddle Brush. This brush is amazing because it keeps all the heat inside your griddle and cleans it in no time at all.
Unlike other brushes that may leave bits of food stuck in your griddle, this brush will keep everything clean so you can enjoy a nice meal every time. You don’t even have to worry about scrubbing away pieces of food left behind on your grill because this brush will handle everything for you. After washing, its cast iron surface will be as good as new and ready to use.
Although this brush can be used on most grills, it is perfect for cast iron griddles because you will be able to clean them in a snap. This strong and durable design is perfect for an appliance that gets used daily and needs cleaning every now and then.
Pros Easy to use
Easy to use Removes food particles left behind on the grill easily
Removes food particles left behind on the grill easily Perfect for cast iron griddles
Perfect for cast iron griddles Will not scratch or damage your griddle Cons Some say it does not fit all types of gas grills
Can you use Dawn dish soap on a Blackstone griddle?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question since it depends on the specific situation. However, many people believe that Dawn dish soap is a good choice for cleaning a Blackstone griddle. In theory, the soap should be effective at removing grease and debris from the surface.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind when using Dawn dish soap on a Blackstone griddle.
First, be sure to test the soap on a small section of the griddle first to make sure it doesn’t cause any damage.
Second, be careful not to let the soap dry out – otherwise, it could become ineffective. Finally, be sure to thoroughly rinse the griddle after using Dawn soap – otherwise, the scent may remain behind and it will become difficult to clean.
Finally, the last two methods for cleaning a Blackstone griddle are to simply use water and dish soap or to use a commercial cleaning product. These will both be effective at removing grease and oil from the surface.
Blackstone Griddle vs. Gas Griddle – Which is Better?
If you’ve been looking around, you may have noticed that there are a lot of different griddles on the market. However, only one type has really received mainstream attention within the world of grills: gas grates. Even then, most people prefer gas grills over electric though many gas models today are completely electric or hybrid in nature.
As such, it’s easy to see why many people believe that gas grills
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to clean your Blackstone griddle, you can use this simple guide. First, make sure to turn off the griddle by pressing the red button on the top. Next, use a stiff brush to scrub any grease or food residue off of the surface. Finally, pour some hot water over the griddle and scrub with a cloth until it is completely cleaned. Thanks for reading!