Keeping with the hype-fueled fashion for all things Kanye West, Adidas fans have been scrambling to get their hands on the newest shoe, the Yeezy Boost 350 V2.
The sneaker has quickly become one of Adidas’s top 10 best-selling models ever. However, many owners are reporting that they’re left with tons of dirt, fuzz, and seeds stuck in their shoes as they clean them after a long day of wear.
Why should you clean Yeezy slides?
If you own a pair of Yeezy slides, then you know how easily they can get dirty. The rubber on the bottom of the slides can get dirty and scratched, which can make them less comfortable to wear.
Besides being uncomfortable, dirty slides can also cause bacteria to grow, which can make them smell bad. If you want to keep your Yeezy slides looking and feeling their best, then you should clean them regularly. Here are some tips on how to do it:
- Wash the slides with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to rinse them off well.
- If the slides are really dirty, you can use a cleaner that is specifically designed for rubber surfaces. Be sure to read the instructions before using it, though.
- Once the slides are clean, dry them off completely. You can use a cloth or your hands to do this.
How to Clean Yeezy Slides
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t like to think about cleaning. But if your sneakers are dirty and stained, it’s time to get to work! Here are some easy steps to help you clean your Yeezy slides:
- Start by removing any excess dirt or dust with a cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- If the slides have dried mud or dried grass on them, use a toothbrush to remove the stains. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the slide.
- If the slides are still dirty after Step 2, use a gentle soap and water mixture to clean them up. Make sure to rinse off all the soap residues before putting your sneakers away.
What to use to clean your Yeezy slides
When it comes to cleaning your Yeezy slides, there are a few things you can use.
- A damp cloth: If you just need to clean up some dirt or dust, using a damp cloth will do the trick.
- A vacuum cleaner: If there is dirt or dust on the surface of the slide, you can use a vacuum cleaner to get it off. Make sure to use the hose attachment and be careful not to damage the slides.
- A Carpet Cleaner: If there is dirt or dust on the surface of the slide, you can use a carpet cleaner to get it off. Make sure to use the scrubbing attachment and be careful not to damage the slides.
How do I prevent scratching my Yeezy slides?
When it comes to protecting your new pairs of Yeezy slides, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure to store them in a clean space.
Second, use a protective case if you’re going to be carrying them around often. Third, use a cleaning solution designed specifically for sneakers to clean them off regularly. Fourth, avoid touching the slides with your hands – instead, use a cloth or a dusting brush. Finally, take care when cleaning them off – don’t let water get inside the shoes.
Related: How to clean squishmallows Easily
How do I protect my new yeezys from getting dirty again?
If you are anything like me, you love your new Yeezys but hate the thought of having to clean them every time they get dirty. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to keep your sneakers clean and looking great.
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe down the sneaker from top to bottom. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies.
- If the sneaker is dirty on the inside as well, use a damp cloth to wipe it down. Be sure to avoid getting water anywhere that the shoe laces are attached.
- Finally, use a dry microfiber cloth to buff the sneaker until it shines.
Can u put Yeezy slides in the washer?
Yes, you can put Yeezy slides in the washer. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the package and use a large water-capacity washer.
How do you get Yeezys white again?
It’s been said that white Yeezys are the most coveted sneakers on the market. Unfortunately, they can get dirty pretty easily. If you’re having trouble getting your white Yeezys clean, we’ve got insider tips for you.
- Start with a soft cloth or sponge. If the sneaker is really dirty, you may need to use a cleaner like rubbing alcohol or acetone. Be careful not to damage the shoe if it’s dirty!
- If the white sneakers are still dirty after using a cloth or sponge, try using a bucket and water. Soak the sneaker in the bucket for about 10 minutes, then take it out and scrub it with a brush.
- If all else fails, you can try washing them in the washing machine on a delicate cycle with mild soap. Be sure to remove all of the dirt, dust, and graffiti first!
Can I use baking soda for Yeezys?
There’s no need to be scared of using baking soda for your Yeezys. Just make sure you do it the right way so that the sneakers stay in good condition. Here are four tips to help you out:
- Start by spraying a light mist of water on the shoes, then add a couple of tablespoons of baking soda. Work the liquid into the shoes with your hands until it’s fully absorbed. Let them sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing them off with cold water.
- If the shoes are really dirty, you can scrub them with a brush first and then add baking soda. Again, work it into the shoes until it’s all absorbent, and let them sit for 10 minutes before rinsing them off with cold water.
- If you don’t have time to let the baking soda soak in, you can also use it as a quick cleanse by spraying it on directly and wiping it off with a towel. Just be careful not to get it on any of your fabric parts or dye because that could ruin them.