Well, you might be tired of receiving those annoying messages that don’t buy your interest at all, or maybe you just want to do without those messages for a while. In this article, we showed you how to disable voicemail on android.
- Head over to Settings → Phone → Voicemail
- From here you can then toggle off the voicemail button
- Go to your phone app
- Click on the menu option
- Then scroll to settings
- Click on voicemail
- Toggle on or off the button.
Take note that this might be different on your android device as this is might be the route to take on all devices. Few other androids might have to access the Advanced option before you see the voicemail settings.
It is very possible to receive voicemail messages when your call-forwarding option is turned on, this way your carrier takes the bearer to your voicemail directly. This is how to Disable voicemail on Android through Call-forwarding:
- Go to your App
- Click on the menu option → settings
- Then scroll till you see the call-forwarding option
- If it is on, which might be, then turn it off.
Note that this route might also be different on some android devices, so you might need to click on the advanced option to find the call-forwarding option.
If you still don’t understand How to Disable voicemail on Android, then watching the below video will give you a better understanding of how to go about it best.
Follow these steps to disable voicemail on your Samsung device:
- On your Samsung phone, click open your phone app
- Check to the bottom of the list of options and click on Voicemail
- Click on voicemail settings
- Then toggle off.
- But if it is not turned on, then toggle the option on
- scroll to the top of the settings and scroll back to the option and toggle it off.
Related: How to Use Memoji on Android Phones
If you can’t find your voicemail settings then you can try accessing the advanced options on your android or you can do a quick search on the settings app, and search for voicemail.
What if you still can’t find it, then try inputting your sim into a different device that has the voicemail settings and then disable it following the above steps.
If you are a Huawei android phone user then this route is best for you. Gently follow the steps below so you don’t miss out on any:
- Go to Apps
- Click on settings
- Access the menu option
- Then scroll down till you find the Voicemail option
- Toggle it off or on.
Finding it hard to disable the voicemail on the Galaxy S8? Then follow the steps below
- Firstly, Go to the Phone app from the main menu
- Then tap Voicemail.
- Voicemail Settings
- Then toggle off “Enable Voicemail.
We hope this article has helped solve the problem of How to Disable voicemail on your Android device easily.
As we said earlier in this article, if you can’t find the voicemail option on your android device then it will be best to input your sim on another android device that has the settings, and then you can either turn it off or on.