Snapchat which tends to be one of the most popular social media platforms also serves as a way of making things fun, not just with snaps but also with chats and conversations.
Definitely, you are here wondering how to pin someone on Snapchat Android, without any hustle and puzzle this article will spell out in detail how to pin someone on Snapchat android easily.
As you might know, pinning a chat seems only possible to IOS users but what about Android users, are they left out?
If you fall into the category of people who usually receive many snaps and along the line will find it difficult to filter the most important of them, definitely, this feature that enables you to pin a chat is for you.
Or peradventure you want to keep up a conversation with a friend or loved one and don’t want to get lost in the dust, then this is also for you.
In less than 3 minutes you will learn how to pin someone on Snapchat android easily, let’s get started.
How to pin someone on Snapchat Android
To learn how to pin someone on Snapchat using your android device, kindly follow through this process carefully.
- To do this, gently swipe from the Right of the Camera Screen to hover over the chat screen
- Then, soft press and hold on to the contact or group you wish to pin
- Lastly, Tap on Chat Settings → Pin Conversation
Now you have successfully Pinned the chat, this way you won’t miss out on messages or snaps from that certain chat or group.
What if you intend to unpin the chat or group later on, Which brings us to our Next Outline:
How to Unpin on snapchat Mobile
- Gently swipe from the right of the camera screen on your device, which would take you to the chat screen
- Then Soft press and hold on to the contact you wish to unpin
- Lastly, Tap on Chat Settings → Unpin Conversation
And boom, you have your chats unpinned.
If you can’t Pin Someone on Snapchat
If you can’t pin chats on your Snapchat using your android device, then try these solutions below :
- Try to Update your Snapchat Application: Doing this will leave you with the most recent version of the Application and this way the option to pin chats will be visible.
- Restart Your Phone: A quick restart will help heal your device from different glitches and probably this one too. To restart your phone follow these steps: Hold down the power button → Swipe or click the restart option and this would help fix the glitch.
- System Update: Check for system updates if the above solutions didn’t work for you, if you probably have a pending system update then that might be the cause and will need urgent attention.
As earth-shattering as Snapchat is, it is an avenue to hook up with your mates, your experience with the app will surely ameliorate as snappily and efficiently as possible.
Fortunately, Snapchat frequently finds ways of enhancing druggies like the time they spend on the app and while occasionally they miss the mark( as anyone who hates the rearmost news will tell you), it’s nice to know they’re trying, right?
The option to place people( or conversations with people) at the top of your feed is a nice point available on Snapchat these days. You don’t have to scroll through a bunch of other less important updates to get to the right thing( no offense to those lower precedence convos!). It’s also super fast — it’s just like this.
Having a way to stay updated or keep in touch with important and vital updates just became less of a hustle using the Snapchat Application. As we stated in the article if for any reason any of the provided solutions don’t work out try updating your android Operating system.