Scholarship in USA – Apply for University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship
The cost of pursuing a graduate degree in the United States of America can be very high with many students struggling to find ways to fund their studies. Scholarships are a great way to help offset the costs of tuition and living expenses.
University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship
The University of Chicago offers a number of graduate fellowships to help students achieve their academic goals. We will take time to explore the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship and provide information on eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedures, and benefits.
- Program Type: Graduate Degree
- Funding Amount: Full Funding
- Eligible Candidate: Both citizen and international student
The application is currently on with the deadline for application between June 16th – 30th, 2023
Before you can be eligible for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship program, the applicant must be a full-time graduate-level student of the university. The program is open to both citizen and international students from all over the world with all graduate-level student are eligible for consideration. However, the applicant is expected to possess outstanding academic records and also demonstrate potential for success in their field of study.
Applying for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship program is as easy as it gets. All admitted graduate-level students of the University will automatically be considered for the program.
NOTE: There is no separate application process for the program and it doesn’t require any additional document or materials.
So if you’re not yet a student of the institution and would be looking forward to benefit from the fellowship program, it’s important to start your application for admission into the graduate program at the University of Chicago.
Benefits of the Graduate Fellowship Program
The University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship provides recipients with a number of benefits to help offset the costs of tuition and living expenses. These benefits include:
- Full tuition coverage: The fellowship covers the full cost of tuition for up to five years of graduate study provided the recipient maintain his outstanding academic record.
- Stipend: Recipients receive a stipend to cover living expenses while they pursue their degree.
- Health insurance: The fellowship includes coverage for health insurance.
- Travel and research grants: Recipients may be eligible for travel and research grants to support their academic endeavors.
In addition to the benefits listed above, the recipients of the Fellowship program will also have access to a variety of resources and opportunities to help support his academic and professional development.